August 30, 2015 by Amber
LulyBoo Travel bed. Again I didn’t have one of these with Miss Jade, but I have wanted one for this new baby. It makes nap time on the go so much easier! You can easily take a napping bed with you to the park, or to grandma’s house. No matter where you go, you can have a convenient place for baby to nap, even if you are away from home.
- Breathable Mesh Sides Provide Safety For Babies
- All In One – Provides The Best Elements Of A Crib, Bassinet, Playpen, and Changing Station
- Portable And Compact Carrier With Folding Design That Turns Into A Backpack In Seconds
- Rotating Color Light Show Featuring 11 Songs And Nature Sounds
- 3 In Soother Combines Music, Lights, And Vibrations At Various Volumes And Settings